Welcome to the Rock Point Community School’s Human Resources web page. Rock Point Community School is located on the Navajo Reservation in northeastern Arizona, in Apache County with a population of about 4,500. The school provides bilingual/bicultural education services to approximately 321 students from Kindergarten through twelfth grade. The school presently employees over 80 employees. We are committed to help out students achieve to their fullest potentials: academically, socially and physically to become responsibly, self-directing, self-supporting and contributing members of the community members of the community and the society at large.
List of staff with their positions for this department: Also, contact information for this department
Trudy Beach, Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 560
Rock Point Community School, Arizona 86545
Phone: 928-659-4221 ext. 103
Resource website links you prefer to be displayed
We have transitioned to a new application system called TalentEd. All applicants will need to create a profile and application in the new system. To view current openings and/or apply for an open position please go to:
A completed application must include all the following, if applicable:
- Completed RPCS application form
- Letter of Interest
- Three (3) Reference Letters from previous employers (prepared in the last six months)
- High School Diploma/GED Certificate/Associates Degree (If applicable to position)
- Copy of Official Transcript (Official copy will be needed upon hire)
- A copy of Teacher Certification (if applicable to position)
- Certification certificates (i.e. Food Handlers Permit, CPR, First Aid, Bus Driver Certification, Boiler Certification, etc.)
- Release form for Employment Verification
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood
- A copy of your valid Driver’s License (Front and Back)
- Completed Federal and/or AZ State Fingerprint Clearance Card and Navajo Nation Criminal Background Check.
Your application will become the property of Rock Point Community School upon receipt of the Human Resources Manager and will be kept on file for one (1) year past the date of submission. Your application will be evaluated to the requirements of the vacant position. An interview may be scheduled if you are a qualified applicant.
- Applications to be considered are those who submit all above applicable documentations.
- An incomplete application packet will not be considered.
Employment Benefits Include
- Group Health/Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401(k)
- Housing Available (for full-time employees)
Questions regarding Arizona Certification should be directed to www.ade.state.az.us/certification or call 602-542-4367 for information regarding certification within our state.