ROCK POINT COMMUNITY SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY GOALS:
GOAL 1: TO DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT AN EFFECTIVE ON-GOING PROFESSIONAL LEARNING PLAN TO REDEFINE LEARNING IN A TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN WORLD.
GOAL 2: CREATE, PROMOTE, AND SUSTAIN AN INNOVATIVE DIGITAL LEARNING CULTURE.
GOAL 3: CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THE ORGANIZATION THROUGH THE EFFECTIVE USE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES.
GOAL 4: FOSTER AND SUSTAIN A SAFE, SECURE, AND PRIVATE DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) STAFF:
- Erin Toadlena – 928.659.4221 – Ext. 112
- Chandler Wilson – 928.659.4221 – Ext. 113
Submitting an IT request
From Internet issues to computer issues, you can make a request for any issue that requires a member of the IT Dept. to look at. Just follow these easy steps.
1) Go to the school website: www.rpcsaz.org
2) Click on Quick Links and scroll down until you see SchoolDude IT Request.
3) Once you click that, it will open another window to the Rock Point Community School SchoolDude site. If you have logged in before, just enter your credentials to create a request. If it asks for a number, please input this number: 713489920
4) If you can’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link. If you have never created an account, please click on the “Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!” link to create an account.
5) Once you log in, this window should pop up. Notice that at the top, there are tabs. You can navigate to Maintenance Request, IT Request, Schedule Request, Trip Request, and My Requests. Please fill in the required information, which are marked with Red Check marks.
6) Please click on a Problem Type. As shown above there is no problem selected. Once a problem has been selected, it will state “OK”, just like the example below.
7) Step 4, please be descriptive as much as possible. In this example below, you can see that the staff member has tried everything else before submitting this work ticket. Step 5, state the time you want the issue to be fixed on. “ASAP” for emergencies or the time available that will minimize disturbances.
8) Step 6 can be ignored. Step 7, if you feel that a picture of the issue should be attached, please attached an image of the issue. Step 8, the Submittal Password is “cougar”.
9) If you have done everything correct, a request should be created. You can also log back in to view just how far the request has gone by clicking on the “My Request” tab at the top of the screen. If you are having trouble with this, please inform a member of the RPCS IT Dept.